Pancon Corporation located in Temecula, CA. is seeking an experienced CMM PROGRAMMER to be part of our team in our busy manufacturing facility.
- Performs in-process and final inspection of plastic components and metal stampings, within accordance to established inspection checklists. Collects, prepares and analyzes data for corrective action and process improvement. Reports problems and issues to supervisor and production management. Reviews rejects and defect trends with production supervisors Performs process audits of equipment setup, raw materials and conditions to ensure process controls and are observed.
- Perform process audits of equipment setup and conditions to ensure process controls are compliant.
- Assist production in identifying root cause of defect trends. Recommend corrective/containment action as appropriate
- Perform in-process and final inspection of metal stampings, supplied materials, plastic components using available tools, measurement devices and software including, Smart Scope, Coordinate Measuring Machines, Comparator, height gages, dial indicators, cameras, various hand tools and other testing equipment.
- Reviews rejects and defect trends with supervisors
- Make recommendation of problem containment and/or corrective action to production leads and supervisors.
- Collect, prepare and analyze data for corrective action and process improvement using SPC software and customer supplied report forms.
- Demonstrated very good written and verbal communications, problem solving, and customer relations skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively with minimal supervision in a high involvement, team oriented work atmosphere, coordinating work with peers, supervisors and customers.
- Possess computer data management skills (able to create spreadsheets and enter data accurately), ability to use Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to read, understand, interpret, and effectively apply information contained in all applicable documents such as operating instructions, engineering drawings, specifications, design standards, dimensional sheets, and/or blueprints.
- Perform Gage Reliability and Repeatability (GR&R) on a routine basis on selected instruments.
- Knowledge and use of sampling plans to affect an increase or reduction in product verifications when required.
- Provides expertise on measurement methods in all team related activities.
- Knowledgeable in mechanical fixture design
- Thorough knowledge and proficient use of ANSI Y 14.5 – Geometric Tolerance and Design
- Perform calibration of hand held measuring instruments as required.
- Devises test equipment setup to evaluate performance and operation of nonstandard or customer returned units.
- CMM usage and programming experience.
- Working knowledge of PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
- Strong PC-DIMIS knowledge
- Engineering and Operations experience
- Strong PC-DMIS programming skills
- Metrology 5 Years preferred
- Certification or Degree
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com
Pancon Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.