- Makes repairs to Production molding machine, support equipment and facilities equipment.
- Familiar with the general functions and repairs of molding machines and auxiliary equipment’s used in molding process.
- Familiar with facilities equipment’s used in maintenance i.e. welding, drill, saw, etc.
- Makes repairs as needed to machines, tools, building, and other equipment’s needed to support operation with electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Performs Preventative maintenance on all production machinery, auxiliary equipment and facilities equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions; risk of electrical shock; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Work experience related to Automotive, Electronic, Electrical, Hydraulic and pneumatic systems repairs and maintenance.
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com
Pancon Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.